Isentia is proud to be named International Communications Research and Measurement Company of the Year for the second year running. As well as winning the highest accolade at this year’s International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication (AMEC) Awards in London overnight, Isentia also won three gold medals for our insights research and a total of eight awards, as well as a Lifetime Fellowship for CEO John Croll.
The awards were presented during the Gala Dinner at the Eighth International Summit on Measurement, the key global conference addressing innovation in communications evaluation.
Isentia won the following categories:
- Communications Research and Measurement Company of the Year
- Best use of social media measurement
- Best measurement of a consumer campaign
- NZ-based Media Insights Consultant Alex Gyde won AMEC College Student of the Year.
- Plain English Award for simplicity in campaign effectiveness measurement reporting
Isentia CEO John Croll said “This award, for the second year running, and all our other awards tonight, shows how driven our Isentia team are to provide world leading insight to our clients, working across social and traditional media to provide the whole picture. These insights form a crucial and fast growing part of our media intelligence services for our clients. I congratulate the team across all of our 11 markets in the Asia-Pacific region”