King Content has scooped an award at the 2016 Content Marketing Awards in the Content Marketing ROI/Measurement Program category for its work in Europe with leading technology vendor Lenovo.
With an ‘always-on’ approach to content marketing, King Content launched a series of eight websites published in seven languages (English, French, Danish, German, Dutch, Italian and Spanish). These editorially driven sites feature articles, case studies, videos and ebooks aimed at IT decision-makers in mid-sized companies.
Over the last year, a shift in target audience sparked a website redesign, while ongoing optimisation has enabled us to better understand the audience’s interests and pain points, ensuring content remains relevant and valuable. The result: Think Progress. The engaging content hubs explore the latest technology trends and include tips on how to improve business profitability and drive better business outcomes.
Content is amplified through LinkedIn in multiple languages, using organic and paid tactics. Content is also supported via email campaigns to a database of 80,000 IT decision-makers across Europe, along with other native placements in relevant IT industry publications.
Key results to date include:
- 300K+ users since launch (across eight sites).
- 450K+ page views since launch (across eight sites).
- 70% of sponsored updates exceeded industry benchmarks for click-through and engagement rates.
- Average click-through rates (CTR) of 1.13% are more than triple industry benchmarks. CTR reached 2.7% in some markets.
- Average engagement rates of 1.29% almost triple industry benchmarks.
- Organic sharing of Lenovo content on LinkedIn generated earned media value of 24% in 12 months.
As a result of the program, Lenovo’s average B2B lead value increased by 63%, enabling Lenovo to exceed its targets, with half the outbound telemarketing hours previously required. Lenovo also improved 29 places in the Fortune Global 500 list by reaching position 202 – up from 231 in 2015.
“We are delighted to pick up this award and be recognised for the hard work that went into this project,” says Craig Hodges, CEO, King Content. “Congratulations to all involved and thanks to our client, Lenovo, for giving us the opportunity to implement a robust strategy.”
“Through our Think Progress platform we have generated more leads than our previous price-led approach and, just as importantly, we’ve generated higher value and better quality leads,” says Alexandre Blumenthal, Commercial Marketing Director, Lenovo EMEA. “Collaborating with King Content has proved that persuading people to value your content is one of the most powerful routes to increasing their value to your business.”
For more information, please contact:
P. +612 8204 0634
About King Content
King Content is a leading global content marketing agency, recognised for creating award-winning end-to-end content marketing strategies.
With an ever-growing roster of blue-chip clients, offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Singapore, London, New York and Hong Kong, and its continued ability to attract the best digital and content marketing talent, King Content is an experienced, dynamic and trusted global content marketing partner.
- Content Marketing Awards 2015: Agency of the Year 2015
- Content Marketing Awards 2015: Gold for Highest Conversion Response from a Content Program
- Content Marketing Awards 2015: Gold for Best Agency/Client Partnership
- LinkedIn Certified Content Partner
- Exclusive NewsCred Partner for APAC
- Oracle Marketing Cloud Gold Partner
- Ranked #13 on Onalytica’s list of Top 50 Content Marketing Brands in the world
- Content Marketing Awards 2014: Gold for Highest Conversion Response from a Content Program
Isentia is Asia-Pacific’s leading media intelligence company, providing over 5,000 clients with information, analysis, content and advice 24/7/365. Isentia has over 1,200 employees across 15 countries filtering information from over 250 million online conversations, 5,500 print, radio and television media outlets per month, along with creative content makers providing best practice digital marketing solutions. Our talented people, innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage, expert research and creative content provides the tools and insight to allow our clients to manage media relationships effectively, track and analyse issues of interest across all media, discover and share valuable insights that drive smarter decisions and build content and social strategies that add real brand value.